Dec 23, 2010

Essie Fall Collection 2010

Greetings all! I have no class today so I took the chance to catch up on my blogging. So today I have for you Essie's Fall Collection for 2010. I'm totally loving this collection because the colors are gorgeous and unique in its own way. The collection consists of 6 colors, and here they are:


Limited Addiction is a deep garnet bright red creme. 2 coats. I loved this one, and because I've been loving reds lately. It's not as bright as the picture shows, but because it was in direct sunlight the color is a little off. It's slightly darker


Merino Cool is a taupey mulberry creme. 2 coats. Please ignore the lint on my nails lol


In Stitches is a soft blush pink. 2 coats. I love this one. Very unique and stands out. I can't really describe the color to you -_-


Sew Psyched is a gray-ish creme with green undertones I'd say. 2 coats Essie describes this color as "cashmere-soft sage pewter"


Little Brown Dress is a dark brown creme. I've always liked brown nail polishes but I rarely wear it so I like this one. It's dark :)


Velvet Voyeur is a vampy brown purple creme. 2 coats

The formulas for these were excellent. All were opaque under two coats. My favorites are Limited Addiction and In Stitches. I liked Merino Cool and Sew Psyched too. Least favorite was Velvet Voyeur. I just felt like it didn't really stand out to me.

Well that's all I have for today!