Dec 21, 2010

Orly Gumdrop (Sweet Collection 2010)

I know you all thought I will start swatching with the purple but I chose Gumdrop. This shade is described as pastel turquoise and I really like the color. These shades are getting more and more popular and now I can see why :) I was a bit scared about the application as I have never had a creme polish before! But it was nice and smooth. This polish is opaque in two coats and doesn´t streak or anything. I really like the formula of this. As all the polishes from the Sweet collection this comes with a mini lipgloss. But don´t worry, you will not have turquoise lips :) This just gives a nice shine and shimmer to the lips. I also like the smell. It smells sweet (but not disturbing). So what do you think?

Určitě jste si všichni mysleli, že z nových laků začnu nejdřív fialkou. Já jsem si ale vybrala Gumdrop, jehož oficiální popis je pastelová tyrkysová. Tyhle odstíny jsou teď velmi populární a neměly by chybět v žádné lakové sbírce. Sama jsem moc ráda, že už taky jeden mám :) Trochu jsem se bála nanášení, protože jsem dosud žádný krémový lak neměla! Není se ale čeho bát, nanáší se bez problémů. Vůbec není řídký, pravidelně se rozteče a kryje už ve dvou vrstvách. Stejně jako ostatní laky z Sweet kolekce má i tento mini lesk. Nebojte se ale, že byste měli tyrkysové rty :) Tenhle jen dodá lesk a velmi jemné třpytečky. Líbí se mi jak voní: sladce (ale ne nijak výrazně). Co na něj říkáte?


* the product(s) in this post were sent to me by the manufacturer or their PR company.