May 1, 2011

OPI Lincoln Park After Dark Suede

Hi all!

Today it's a quick post again.. I have a lengthy one with tons of pictures planned for tomorrow :) I wore this polish as a NOTD and these pictures were taken after three days of wear.


OPI Lincoln Park After Dark Suede, two coats with one coat of Nubar Diamont. I love all of the suedes and they really are my go to polishes when I'm in a hurry or don't feel like applying 3 coats of polish and waiting in between. I'd say OPI LPAD is a gorgeous matte purple shimmer, but I believe this shade is called eggplant rather than purple. The shimmer in the suedes is so pretty and this one is no exception. I hear a lot of complaints about the wear of the suedes, but I'm not experiencing any problems *knocks on wood*. I mostly wear the suedes with topcoat, because I like my polish to be shiny :) I will post pictures of the matte mani somewhere in the future as well!

Do you have any suedes? If so, what do you think of them?

I wish you all a great weekend!

Thanks for stopping by!