May 19, 2011

Too Much Contrast..

Hi all,

A quickie today since I feel horrible and want to go to bed as soon as possible. I lost my job today and it was a real shocker when my boss told me. Tomorrow will be my last day and I will be officially unemployed as of monday.. *sigh*

Anyway, on to nails, because that's what this blog is about :) After yesterdays Lemon Fizz mani, I decided to do some stamping. I chose a design that I never use - the leopard design. I think I went a little overboard.

China Glaze Lemon Fizz with Nubar Diamont, stamped with Konad Special Polish in Black Pearl and imageplates M57 (ring finger) and M81 (other fingers). I thought it would make a nice combination, but the yellow is just to light and pastel to work with such a dark color. The contrast is too big. I decided to show you anyway because I don't see these plates too often on other blogs :)

Thanks for stopping by!