Sep 17, 2011

China Glaze Visit Me In Prism

Hi all!

How are you all doing? I hope you are all fine! The working week is almost over, so we'll have a long weekend ahead of us and it seems like the weather fairies are playing along - yay! Today I have a slightly older polish for you from a 2006 Collection from China Glaze: The Kaleidoscope Collection. I wasn't really into holographic polishes and I don't like the Nfu Oh holo's, but I LOVE these Kaleidoscopes! I managed to get hold of three of them; Kaleidoscope him out, He's going in Circles and Visit me in Prism. Today I have pictures for you from the latter!

China Glaze Visit Me In Prism, three coats in sunlight. Visit me in Prism is actually more lilac than my picture shows you, as she is a very silver but slighty lilac holograpic (yes, to me this falls in the holographic category) polish. I love the holographic effect that the Kaleidoscopes have:

See that it has more lilac to it? I adore this and I'm sure I will wear it a lot in the summer.

Application was ok; the polish was a bit watery but nothing unmanagable so it went on pretty nicely. Dryingtime was good.

I will be hunting the other Kaleidoscopes down when I see them for sale somewhere.. I want them all! What do you think of the Kaleidoscopes and Visit me in Prism in particular? What's your favorite Kaleidoscope?

Thanks for stopping by!