Oct 4, 2011

Paint Splatters Everywhere

Hi all!

Today I have something for you that I LOVE so much that I can't make myself to take it off.

china glaze konadicure konad nailart nailswatches khrome romantique collection stamping m21 imageplate white cremeTwo coats of H&M; Love At First Sight, a white creme, stamped with China Glaze Joy, Harmony, Cherish and Adore with Konad imageplate M21. The Romantiques are awesome for stamping and their contrast with the white base is great. I stamped the splatters randomly on my nails, trying to do a variety in colors on my nails.

china glaze konadicure konad nailart nailswatches khrome romantique collection stamping m21 imageplate white cremeThe Romantiques are really colorful and the combination of these with Love At First Sight makes me stare at my hands all the time. I feel a bit silly about this haha.

What do you think of this Konadicure?

Thanks for stopping by!