Nov 26, 2011

Subtle Konad

Hi all!

Today I have a short post for you with a mani that I wore last week for a couple of days. It's not my best pic, since it was taken under artificial lighting and pre-cleanup, but I liked this a lot so I thought I'd might as well show you :)

RBL Bruised stamped with China Glaze Joy and imageplate M64. The colors aren't really accurate, so I'll post pics of RBL Bruised alone in decent lighting in the near future.

I really like the subtle effect of this konadicure. China Glaze Joy is in the same color range as RBL Bruised. Joy is a part of the China Glaze Romantique Collection and works great for stamping, as does the rest of this collection.

What do you think of subtle konadicures? Do you like them or are you more into more visible Konad?

Thanks for stopping by!