Jan 9, 2011

China Glaze Flyin’ High versus Custom Kicks

As soon as I painted my nails with Flyin’ High from the new China Glaze collection, I knew it reminded me of something. I thought about Custom Kicks, although I read on a another blog (can´t remember where) that these aren´t very close. So I thought a little comparison could help :) I think these two are simmilar except of the gold shimmer that Custom Kicks has. Still, I love both of these polishes!

Hned jak jsem si nalakovala nehty Flyin’ High z nové kolekce China Glaze, něco mi připomínal. Napadl mě Custom Kicks, přestože jsem někde na jiném blogu (už nevím kde) četla že moc podobné nejsou. Nafotila jsem tedy malé srovnání, které vám snad pomůže :) Podle mě teda tyhle laky podobné jsou, samozřejmě kromě zlatavých odlesků, které Custom Kicks má.