Mar 6, 2011

The Pink Winner :)

I have a lot of work so this will be quick as I didn´t want you guys to wait any longer :) I counted all the antries and then using random.org chose a number. This number was the entry of Charming Nails! She has an awesome blog and gorgeous nails. I also love her makeup looks. Congrats lady!!! I hope you will like the polishes. I so much wish I had more of these Chanel polishes and could send one to every follower I have, but that is not possible :( I am so happy that you guys read my blog and comment. I love to read what you say. There are over four hundred of you! I can´t believe it :*
.
Mám spoustu práce, tak jen v rychlosti :) Nechtěla jsem abyste čekali. Spočítala jsem úplně všechny, kdo se přihlásili a pak pomocí random.org vybrala náhodné číslo. A to patří Charming Nails! Má úžasný blog a krásné nehty a taky se mi moc líbí její líčení. Takže velká gratulace!!! Doufám, že se laky budou líbit. Strašně moc bych chtěla mít těch laků víc a poslat každému, kdo sleduje můj blog, ale to je nemožné :( Jsem moc ráda, za každého sledujícího a za to, že blog čtete a komentujete. Už vás je přes čtyři sta! Nemůžu tomu uvěřit :*