Apr 23, 2011

I am back...did you miss me? :)

Hello, my dear readers! I am back from my two weeks long vacation. I am sure a lot of you din´t even see I was away because I had some posts that posted automatically, hope you liked them :) I really missed you all any my nail polish and now I am all ready to blog again. So you will get your regular dose of pictures starting tommorow. I still didn´t catch up news from the polish world so feel free to let me know what is new in the comments bellow. I have no nail pictures from you today, I just want to show you some Pilgrim jewelery I got myself  :)

Zdravím všechny čtenáře! Už jsem zpátky ze své čtrnáctidenní dovolené. Spousta z vás si možná ani nevšimla, že jsem pryč. Měla jsem pro vás naplánované automatické příspěvky, doufám, že se vám líbily :) Moc jste mi všichni chyběli, taky my chyběly moje laky a blogování, na které se moc těším. Dnes žádné nehtíky nebudou, jen se jdu pochlubit s Pilgrim bižuterií, co jsem si přivezla :)