May 9, 2011

Orly Spring 2010 - Sweet and Bloom Collections

Today I recieved three polishes from each of these collections. I must say that Orly chose great colors, I can´t wait to wear these. Today I am showing you just bottle pictures but swatches will come very soon. Look how gorgeous they are:
Dnes mi od Orly přišlo po třech lacích z obou nových jarních kolekcí. Musím Orly pochválit, protože výběr barev je dokonalý, nemůžu se dočkat, až je nalakuju. Dnes pro vás teda mám alespoň obrázky lahviček, nalakované je uvidíte velmi brzy. Tak se mrkněte, jak jsou nádherné:

ORLY BLOOM COLLECTION (available February 2010)
Blushing Bud – Pink Creme (my swatch)
Wild Wisteria – Blue Purple Creme (my swatch)
Ginger Lily – Burnt Orange Shimmer (my swatch)

ORLY SWEET COLLECTION (available April 2010)
**each has a cute little lipgloss**
Can’t get enough Cotton Candy in Baby Pink Crème (my swatch)
Blueberry must be your favorite Snowcone flavor in Baby Blue Crème (my swatch)
Cute as a Gumdrop button in Pastel Turquoise Crème (my swatch)

* the product(s) in this post were sent to me by the manufacturer or their PR company.