Oct 7, 2011

My nails #14 Merry Christmas...nails...belated-ish...

Fail. Sorry. I meant to post these pics for you a while ago, but Christmas is the busiest time of year for ladies wanting to pretty up their hands and toes so after work all I'd do is just chill. There was no blogging unfortunately. But I have the pics on my camera and I didn't want them to go to waste, so here they are. Please bear in mind that these nails took a major beating before taking the pics (if you look closely at the pics you'll see that I'm in dire need of a fill by this point!) But anyway...here you go. Click on the pics for a closer look.





Sorry for the blurry last pic. Trust me, the others look like I was taking the picture on a mechanical bull. Yikes. Hope you guys had a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!