Oct 20, 2011

Some changes...

Hello my dear readers! I hope you are enjoying your Sunday :) I just wanted to tell you about some changes I made on my blog. I should have done these a long time ago, but better now than never.

  • new domain - most important. I changed my domain and I wanted to ask all of you if you could change it in your blogroll. Thank you so much. I hope http://www.all-you-desire.com/ will be easier for you to remember.

  • new mail - I had some problems with my old mail, so now you can drop me a line here: aydcontact @ gmail.com

  • follow me on Twitter - I am on twitter for some time now, but forgot to add a button on my blog :)
I am also working on my pictures, so that they are better and a bit bigger. What do you think about the changes?
One more thing...I will start a giveaway tomorrow, so stay tuned!