Dec 12, 2011

China Glaze Konadicure

Hi all!

So yesterday I showed you China Glaze Rodeo Fanatic and today I will show you the Konadicure that I planned on swatching only, but ended up wearing for three days.

China Glaze Rodeo Fanatic stamped with China Glaze Adore and imageplate M73. I labeled this totally wrong when I saved it.. Lol. Anyway I loooooove this combination and I wore this to work today and will do again tomorrow. Let's take a closer look *zooms in*

Ain't that pretty? Somehow these pictures show the greenness of Rodeo Fanatic better than the pics I showed you yesterday.. Weird.

Do you like this Konadicure? Would you be able to wear something like this to work?

And a little reminder before I say bye: don't forget to enter my nailart contest, which ends May 22nd!

Thanks for stopping by!